Soap Coaching is an opportunity for you to come into my workshop and have one on one or small group coaching with me.
Soap Coaching sessions are tailored to each person or group. This is the perfect way to learn a new skill or brush up on previous knowledge. Soap Coaching is great for those who:
- Have taken an introductory cold process soapmaking class and would like to make their first solo attempts at soaping in a supervised setting
- Would like to learn how to make a new product
- Would like assistance formulating new soap/product recipes
- Would like assistance with any area of small business operations (registering business, basic accounting, brand creation, setting up a website, payment processing options, packaging, etc.)
- Would like a safe space to create products for personal use and/or for their business
This session is a safe space allowing students the opportunity to explore their inner craftsperson extraordinaire in a supervised setting.
Soap Coaching has a base hourly rate of $50 with a 2 hour minimum. This includes use of my workspace, materials, resources, instruction and/or supervision.
Group rates are available, contact me for details.
Contact me for estimates on how long a project will take. Within 24 hours of your purchase, I will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient day at time for your session.
***REMEMBER, ALL SESSIONS ARE A MINIMUM OF 2 HOURS****
About the Instructor:
Ayieta Crawford, owner of 4 the Love of Bubbles has been creating plant-based bath and body products since 2007 and has been teaching students the art of crafting natural bath and body products for the last two years. With a degree in Human Resource Management and Organizational Psychology, in 2019, Ayieta stepped away from her 20-year corporate career in Human Resource Management and Personnel Development to devote her attention full time to her business. She is passionate about sharing her acquired knowledge with others as well as furthering her own knowledge through research and experimentation.
When Ayieta is not in her making space creating #BubbleLove for her Unicorn Tribe of customers and loved ones, she enjoys relaxing at home with her family and cats, reading or watching movies. Her family members are huge comic book fans, so you might find her at a local Comic Con or at the release of a new comic book character movie